Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Floridian

Below is a review of The Floridian in St. Augustine.
This was written by a dear friend Michelle Ortiz, hopefully soon I will have my own review for this place.

Now you need to come up and here and check out "The Floridian." That's some phenomenal grub! My friend Trish opened it a little less than a month ago and its vegetarian/omnivore, locally grown and just about the cutest appeal by far. Their menu is agriculturally seasonal, which means it changes up within three to four weeks and I cannot get enough. Their fried green tomatoes are TOP NOTCH and grit pancake bars with goat cheese are just about the one thing I want EVERY DAY.

The Floridian
(904) 829-0655
Downtown St. Augustine
39 Cordova St.
St Augustine, FL 32084

Buena Vista Deli on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment